dell data center infrastructure Dealers Chennai & Hyderabad, Tamilnadu, India
- Efficient visibility and control.
- View, manage and update systems across the enterprise with affordable full-featured KVM and KMM solutions.
- Dell Digital KVMs: Maximize system control and productivity across the enterprise with Dell Digital KVMs offering KVM over IP management with full remote functionality and extensive connectivity. Available in 8-port 16-port and 32-port models Dell Digital KVMs offer:
- Scalability with tiering support: Connect multiple KVMs and manage 8 to 1024 servers.
- Single-console management: Configure and access KVMs and SIPs through the local interface or using the onboard web interface (OBWI) in a browser-based session.
- Full remote functionality: Control servers and serial-attached devices at near-local performance.
- Multiple connectivity options: Support various server connections through server interface pods (SIPs) connect local USB devices and have true serial support to connect with Secure Shell (SSH) or Telnet-compliant software.
- Space efficiency: Save space with two installation options including zero-U side mount and 1U rackmount for easy installation with toolless rails.
- DSView software: Remotely access monitor and control devices on multiple platforms at numerous locations. DSView software works with Dell Digital KVM appliances, Avocent serial console appliances, service processor gateways and power distribution units (PDUs).
- Password protection: Provide two-factor authentication of local and remote users with Common Access Card (CAC) support.
- High availability: Provide failover redundancy with dual power supplies in 16-port and 32-port models and with dual Gigabit Ethernet support.
Clean reliable and efficient:
Ensure dependable efficient IT performance with uninterruptable power supplies (UPS) from Dell. You can address a wide range of power needs — from providing essential protection for servers storage and networks to meeting the most demanding power requirements — with Dell line-interactive UPS models which incorporate APC designs by Schneider Electric .
LCD: Accurately provides real-time status updates with your choice of basic or advanced menus
- Operating mode and efficiency
- Load VA/Watts/Amps
- Input/output voltage and frequency
- Battery capacity and runtime
Control: UPS and outlet group settings
- Power and quality settings
- Alarm settings
Test & diagnostics: Initiate battery and runtime tests
Logs: Explanation of last 10 transfers and faults
- UPS and replacement battery part numbers
- Serial numbers
- Pick your ideal power:
- Meet your precise power needs with the Dell Smart-UPS Online lineup available in rack and tower convertible form factors.
- Clean reliable and efficient:
- Ensure dependable efficient IT performance with uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) from Dell. Leveraging the designs of APC by Schneider Electric Dell online UPS models address a wide range of power needs from providing essential protection for servers storage and networks to meeting the most demanding power requirements.