kvm switch Dealers Chennai & Hyderabad, Tamilnadu, India
- The SV231DVIUA 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control two USB-enabled, DVI capable computers from a single monitor and peripheral set (keyboard, mouse and speakers), and two additional USB peripherals connected through the built-in USB hub ports.
- Featuring convenient hot-key and front panel push-button switching, and high-resolution support (up to 1920x1200), the DVI KVM Switch is perfect for controlling high-performance systems. Ideal for multimedia applications, this KVM switch supports audio and microphone switching either independently, or simultaneously when switching between computers for KVM control.
- The DVI USB KVM also features an integrated USB 2.0 hub, which lets you share USB peripherals point as if they were connected directly to the slave computers.
- Backed by 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Built-in USB 2.0 hubHot-key and front-panel push buttons for easy computer selection USB keyboard and mouse console connections
- The SV231DDVDUA 2-port Dual Monitor KVM Switch (DVI+VGA) offers a complete multimedia switching solution, letting users control two Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
- With support for high-resolution video interfaces, this dual view KVM switch provides one VGA (analog) and one DVI-I port per computer connection, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
- Delivering versatility for virtually any application, the DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows connected USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, eliminating the need to purchase duplicate peripherals.
- Suitable for any workspace, the dual monitor KVM switch offers a compact desktop KVM design and features a rugged metal chassis that helps ensure durable performance.
- This KVM switch supports DVI-D (digital) signaling only and it is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cabling across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections to ensure proper function. technical support if you require assistance identifying the proper cables.
- 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 2 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch USB with Audio
- Share a keyboard and mouse as well as 1 VGA and 1 DVI displays/monitors between 2 multimedia computers
- The SV231DDVDUA 2-port Dual Monitor KVM Switch (DVI+VGA) offers a complete multimedia switching solutionthat lets you control two Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set
- The SV831DUSBGB 8 Port 1U Rack Mount USB PS/2 KVM Switch with OSD offers a dependable computer management tool that allows you to control up to 8 USB or PS/2 connected computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers the added convenience of an On Screen Display to quickly access configuration options.
- A suitable addition to server room operations, the 8 port switch can be rack-mounted into 1U of cabinet space, and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to deliver control of up to 56 computers from this single switch.
- This high quality USB PS/2 KVM Switch is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Control up to 8 USB or PS/2-connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Connect USB and PS/2 based computer systemsOS independent – No software or drivers requiredAuto-scan function cycles through computers sequentially
- The SV411KUSB 4 Port USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables lets you control up to four USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the USB KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply.
- A suitable solution for virtually any application, the USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching. The USB KVM switch includes four, 4ft 4-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution.
- Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch is backed 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Power-free operation – KVM draws power from attached computers and requires no power adapters Compact, small footprint design fits easily into almost any environment saving desk space and reducing clutter Included all-in-one KVM plus audio cables provide a complete out of the box KVM solution
- Control 4 USB enabled computers with this complete KVM kit including cables
- Cables (4 ft.) included Includes audio support for a complete switching solution Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536Switching type: Hotkey, push-button
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio support plus dual channel Analog Stereo and Microphone
- Full plug-and-play support with USB keyboards, mice, and connected peripherals
- Hotkey and push-button switching
- Native DisplayPort resolution of 2560x1600 60Hz; beyond 1080p
- OS independent - No driver or software required
- Supports a maximum resolution of 3840x2400 at lower refresh rates
- Supports DDC2B for monitor detection
- Supports hot-plug, un-plug and link status-failure detection
- Integrated 2 port USB 2.0 hub
- User-defined scan time intervals
- VESA and CEA compliant
- Fully compatible with Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI adapters
- Switch 4 monitors and peripherals between 2 PCs
- Supports beyond high definition, dual link DVI resolutions on 4 monitors each up to 2560x1600
- Switch Audio devices independently
- Supports front panel push buttons and hot-key functions for computer selection
- OS independent; No software or drivers required
- All metal chassis for long-term durability
- Hub port supports High speed USB 2.0 devices
- HDCP compliant
- This 16 Port USB KVM Switch offers a dependable computer management tool that allows you to control
- up to 16 USB connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using
- hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers the added configurability
- and convenience of an On Screen Display. A suitable addition to server room operations,
- the 16 port switch can be rackmounted into 1U of cabinet space,
- and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to deliver control of up to 136 computers from this single switch
- Dual Link DVI interface supports higher resolution applications, allowing you to take full advantage of your larger high resolution monitor’s
- workspace Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows the user to have full multimedia control and share
- USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices Supports even higher resolutions (exceeding 2560x1600) by using a lower refresh rate. Example 3840x2400 30Hz
- Control up to 4 high resolution multimedia computers from a single console
- All metal chassis for long-term durability Supports dual link DVI resolutions up to 2560x1600 60HzHigher resolutions up to 3840x2400 supported at lower refresh rates
- Control up to 4 high resolution multimedia computers from a single console
- Contrast ratio (typical): 500:1
- Display: TFT LCD
- Display brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Display diagonal: 17 "
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Viewing angle, horizontal: 140 °
- Viewing angle, vertical: 140 °
- Ports & interfaces
- I/O ports: 16 x VGA
- Interface: VGA, PS/2
- Technical details
- Colour of product: Black
- Form Factor: 1 U
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 60000 h
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90 %
- Operational conditions
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 50 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 60 °C
- Other features
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 440 x 470 x 44 mm
- Packaging data
- Package weight:19600 g
- AC adapter input voltage: 110 - 240 V
- Weight & dimensions
- Depth: 470 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Weight: 11000 g
- Width: 440 mm
- This Rack Mountable USB KVM Switch supports high resolution video applications (up to 1920x1440 pixels supported) and audio switching between connected computers,
- and provides an integrated USB 2.0 hub that lets the selected computer have access shared high speed USB peripherals.
- Providing control of up to four computers from a single USB keyboard and mouse peripheral set,
- the switch features a sturdy all metal chassis and can be rackmounted in a
- server rack/cabinet using an optional Rackmount Bracket kit (SV431RACK) - minimizing clutter and saving space
- Front panel push-buttons and Hot key functions for easy switching
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (DVI-Digital)
- USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing (Thumb drives, external hard drives, web cams, etc.)
- Audible tone confirms port switching Combined or independent switching of audio ports
- EDID retention - eliminates hassle when switching between computers as the KVM "remembers" monitor settings
- Supports all USB capable operating systems (Windows 98e/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS, etc.)
- Rugged, all-metal chassis for use in harsh environments
- TMDS compliant to support DDC2B emulation and HDCP for digital contents protection
- Status LED display for easy port status monitoring