juniper small enterprise firewall Dealers Chennai & Hyderabad, Tamilnadu, India
Juniper Networks SRX300 line of services gateways delivers a next-generation networking and security solution that supports the changing needs of cloud-enabled enterprise networks. Whether rolling out new services and applications across locations, connecting to the cloud, or trying to achieve operational efficiency, the SRX300 line helps organizations realize their business objectives while providing scalable, easy to manage, secure connectivity and advanced threat mitigation capabilities. Next-generation firewall and unified threat management (UTM) capabilities also make it easier to detect and proactively mitigate threats to improve the user and application experience.
The SRX300 line consists of four models:
- SRX300: Securing small branch or retail offices, the SRX300 Services Gateway consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity in a small desktop device. The SRX300 supports up to 1 Gbps firewall and 300 Mbps IPsec VPN in a single, consolidated, cost-effective networking and security platform.
- SRX320: Securely connecting small distributed enterprise branch offices, the SRX320 Services Gateway consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity in a small desktop device. The SRX320 supports up to 1 Gbps firewall and 300 Mbps IPsec VPN in a single, consolidated, cost-effective networking and security platform.
- SRX340: Securely connecting midsize distributed enterprise branch offices, the SRX340 Services Gateway consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity in a 1 U form factor. The SRX340 supports up to 3 Gbps firewall and 600 Mbps IPsec VPN in a single, consolidated, cost-effective networking and security platform.
- SRX345: Best suited for midsize to large distributed enterprise branch offices, the SRX345 Services Gateway consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity in a 1 U form factor. The SRX345 supports up to 5 Gbps firewall and 800 Mbps IPsec VPN in a single, consolidated, cost-effective networking and security platform.
- The SRX300 line of services gateways consists of secure routers that bring high performance and proven deployment capabilities to enterprises that need to build a worldwide network of thousands of remote sites. Ethernet, serial, T1/E1, ADSL2/2+, VDSL2, and 3G/4G LTE wireless are all available options for WAN or Internet connectivity to link sites. Industry best, high-performance IPsec VPN solutions provide comprehensive encryption and authentication capabilities to secure intersite communications. Multiple form factors with Ethernet switching support on native Gigabit Ethernet ports allow costeffective choices for mission-critical deployments. Juniper Networks Junos® automation and scripting capabilities and Junos Space Security Director reduce operational complexity and simplify the provisioning of new sites.
- The SRX300 line of devices recognizes more than 3,500 Layer 3-7 applications, including Web 2.0 and evasive peer-to-peer (P2P) applications like Skype, torrents, and others. Correlating application information with user contextual information, the SRX300 line can generate bandwidth usage reports, enforce access control policies, prioritize and rate-limit traffic going out of WAN interfaces, and proactively secure remote sites. This optimizes resources in the branch office and improves the application and user experience.
- The SRX300 line enables agile SecOps through automation capabilities that support Zero Touch Deployment, Python scripts for orchestration, and event scripting for operational management.
- services gateways run Juniper Networks Junos operating system, a proven, carrier-hardened network OS that powers the top 100 service provider networks around the world. The rigorously tested, carrier-class, rich routing features such as IPv4/ IPv6, OSPF, BGP, and multicast have been proven in over 15 years of worldwide deployments.
The SRX550 Services Gateway is an all-in-one solution that consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity into a single 2 U device. It is a robust, highly flexible device for next-generation security, delivering enterprise-class networking for protecting today’s medium-to-large branch locations and supporting up to 5.5 Gbps firewall, 1 Gbps IPsec VPN, and 800 Mbps intrusion prevention system (IPS).
The SRX550 supports next-generation firewall capabilities such as IPS, application visibility and control, and unified threat management (UTM) features including antivirus, antispam, and enhanced Web filtering. Integrated security intelligence offers adaptive threat protection against Command and Control (C&C)-related botnets, malware, and Web application threats. The SRX550 also enforces policies based on GeoIP data from Juniper-provided feeds. IT organizations can use their own custom and third-party feeds for advanced threat protection.
The SRX550 is optimized for securing and connecting midsize or large branch locations that are geographically dispersed. It provides cost-effective, scalable integration of routing, security, and other midrange applications for branch sites. IT staff can deploy and manage SRX550 appliances in dispersed sites using the centralized Junos Space Security Director management platform.
NSS Labs, the world’s leading information security company, recommends the SRX550 because it delivers outstanding performance—even under the highest loads—in an architecture that consolidates next-generation firewall security with rich networking capabilities.