HP ProLiant ML350 Gen10 P07237-371 Tower Server
HP ProLiant ML350 Gen10 P07237-371 Tower Server Dealers Price List Hyderabad, Chennai, Kerala, Bangalore, Mumbai,Pune, India
HP PROLIANT ML350 GEN10 P07237-371 TOWER SERVER - PRODUCT DETAILS
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA GV100 and NVLINK BRIDGE option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability with a wide range of drive upgrade options. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
- Large expansion capacity with (8) PCIe slots, (6) USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 is one of the HPE industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.